Latest service arrangements of the University Admissions Office
In response to the latest development of the epidemic in Hong Kong, the HKSYU University Admissions Office (UAO) will only provide limited services since 3rd August until further notice. Please note:
1. Applicants are encouraged to apply via our online application portal.
2. If students have to apply in person, please come during the following office hours: 10 am to 12:30 pm; 2 pm to 5 pm (Only Wednesday and Friday). The Office will be closed at other times.
3. DSE applicants should have obtained Level 3 in the core subjects: Chinese and English. The application will be deemed unsuccessful if the applicants do not fulfill the aforesaid basic entry requirements.
4. Bachelor of Social Work (Honours) Programme is already full and stops receiving applications. Students can choose to apply for other programmes.
5. For enquiries, please contact us via email "firstname.lastname@example.org" or the online enquiry system.
6. Due to special work arrangements, the application processing time may be longer.