The Hong Kong Shue Yan University (HKSYU) accepts application from students taken the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE / Gaokao). Please note the following admission details:
The University uses Joint Entrance Examination (JEE / Gaokao) scores as one of the admission criteria. Details please refer to the Chinese version here.
Score of 110 or above in English in the National College Entrance Examination (NCEE) (Gaokao), otherwise, applicants are required to sit for the University's English written exam.
Applicants must submit their application online and upload the following supporting documents to the Admissions Office:
1. A passport photo; and
2. HKID card (if applicable); and
3. Mainland ID card; and
4. Exit-Entry Permit for Travelling to and from Hong Kong and Macau (if applicable); and
5. Dependant visa / entry permit (for students who were below 18 years old when they were issued with such visa / entry permit by the Immigration Department of the HKSAR); and
6. Physical examination certificate (if applicable); and
7. JEE (GaoKao) examination results (applicable to graduates in previous years only); and
8. Proof of academic qualification including high school academic transcripts and/or IELTS / TOEFL test result (if applicable).
|Dates||Closing Date / Event|
|2021.02.01||Commencement of Online Applications for Undergraduate Admissions (Mainland Entry)|
|2021.04.30||Deadline for Online Applications for Undergraduate Admissions (Mainland Entry)|
|2021.06||The University will notify applicants who need to take the interview / English written test by email in July (only applicable to applicants who need the interview / written test)|
|2021.06-07||Announcement of admission results after the release of Joint Entrance Examination (JEE / Gaokao) results|
|2021.07.21||Commencement of In-Person First Round Application (Applicable to all applicants and all entry levels) - Tentative|
|2021.07.24||Deadline of In-Person First Round Application (Applicable to all applicants) - Tentative|
|2021.07||Apply for a visa to Hong Kong|
|2021.08||Students arrive in Hong Kong to apply for University's registration and participate in orientation activities|